Monday, January 26, 2009

Domestic Violence Music Video

For my Luther College J-Term class, "Crisis Intervention: Interpersonal Violence" I made a music video on domestic violence and rape to Superchic[k]'s "Bowling Ball" and "Stand in the Rain" songs. I think this turned out very well. Filmed at Luther College and Oneota Lanes. Starring Liz Knight and Aaron Rosell, who wish to point out that they do not actually beat each other. Created by Daniel Flucke, with creative consultation from Matt Kalsow. Enjoy!



www.jugglingnebulafilms.com

1 comment:

Corey Brown said...

Hi Daniel,
Your Video is pretty good. There are some areas that it could improve, but I will not post that on a comment. I really like how you added the hot line contact info as well good job.
I pray God Blesses your work.